When you log into your MT5/MT4, make sure you have used the Master password NOT the investor password. The Investor password is READ ONLY.
Articles in this section
- How do I open a trading account?
- Do you provide Demo Accounts
- How long does it take to become approved?
- How do I access the signals group?
- Why do I have to sign a DocuSign for Fair Forex Sentry?
- CTrader: Create a trading account
- I'm a total beginner where do I start?
- Price is different to another broker/ Trading view
- What are your lot sizes for Cryptocurrencies?
- Cant open a trade in Metatrader
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice