The chart time on the MetaTrader 5 platform reflects server time, which cannot be changed.
Articles in this section
- Why do spreads widen during market close?
- I have a real account, can I open a demo account?
- I cant log into my Metatrader account
- How do I reset my Metatrader password?
- How do I reset my account password?
- How do I change the leverage on my account?
- How do I open a second account?
- Can I upgrade to Pro Account?
- Will I get account statements?
- Can I change my personal details?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice