A forex swap rate or rollover is a fee charged for holding a position overnight. Swaps are determined by the overnight interest rate between the two currencies in that pair and whether the position is long or short. To view our swap fees for each pair, go to your MetaTrader 5 terminal and click and view the swap in the pairs specification.
Articles in this section
- Are you really one of the worlds lowest for commissions and spreads?
- How are your spreads determined?
- What leverage do you offer?
- Can you trade Crypto 24/7?
- Do you offer Islamic accounts?
- CTrader's App
- What is the difference between CTrader and Metatrader?
- How to Download CTrader
- CTrader: Types of accounts
- CTrader: Leverage
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice