‘A Book’ and ‘B Book’ are types of trade execution that brokers use. ‘A Book’ execution is delivered straight to the whole market. ‘B Book’ execution means your trade never reaches the market and instead the broker trades against you, often leading to price manipulation and stop loss hunts.
Articles in this section
- Should I sign up with Fair Forex or Fair Forex Sentry?
- What is the difference between Fair Forex and Fair Forex Sentry and is it the same company?
- Is Fair Forex Regulated?
- What type of broker are you?
- Do Fair Forex trade against their clients?
- What does TRUE ECN mean?
- Do I get the same service, spreads and account types at Fair Forex Sentry?
- Can I sign up with Fair Forex Sentry if I am not a US Citizen?
- Do I have to pay taxes to the tribe? Do you report taxes?
- Is there any cost to be a tribal affiliate?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice