Not all brokers who state they are ECN are True ECN. Some brokers are actually STP (Straight through processing) brokers. This means that your trades go to different liquidity providers rather than to the whole network, meaning you don’t necessarily get the best available price on the market. Not only that but you are also more likely to experience higher slippage and delays. With Fair Forex True ECN we match your trade to the best price not to the available Liquidity provider.
Articles in this section
- Should I sign up with Fair Forex or Fair Forex Sentry?
- What is the difference between Fair Forex and Fair Forex Sentry and is it the same company?
- Is Fair Forex Regulated?
- What type of broker are you?
- Do Fair Forex trade against their clients?
- What does TRUE ECN mean?
- Do I get the same service, spreads and account types at Fair Forex Sentry?
- Can I sign up with Fair Forex Sentry if I am not a US Citizen?
- Do I have to pay taxes to the tribe? Do you report taxes?
- Is there any cost to be a tribal affiliate?
Website operated by Fair Forex Limited c/o Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Box 1510, Kingstown, St Vincent and the Grenadines. Company Registration: 25697BC2019
*This website is not directed at any jurisdiction and is not intended for any use that would be contrary to local law or regulation.
**Risk Warning: Trading leveraged products such as Forex and CFDs may not be suitable for all investors as they carry a degree of risk to your capital. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved, taking into account your investments objectives and level of experience, before trading, and if necessary seek independent advice